I care about solving problems using software. I want the code that I write to be readable and maintainable years down the road. I like to spend the extra time doing it right, but I can understand the necessity of getting it done quickly.
In my spare time I like to write software, and I also occasionally write about some technical/user-experience issues.
Currently I'm working for From Now On, but you can have a look at my resume, or my professional experience on LinkedIn, if that's your thing.
- hex2words is a simple JS tool utilizing the PGP word list to verify hashes. (See Github)
- The Very Open License is for people and businesses who are uncomfortable with "The Swears" in the WTFPL, but want something even simpler and less restrictive than the MIT license. (See Github)
- The SDMP is my attempt at making the internet a better, more secure place. (See Github)
- You can take a JSON schema and turn it to Markdown, for auto-generation of human-readable specs. (See Github)
- Trying out Java 9 module loading – 2016-07-23
- More printing and calibration – 2013-01-23
- 3D Printer – 2013-01-15
- Dev Environment – 2012-09-06
- Hacked Server – 2012-08-23
- Sermon Posts Wordpress plugin – 2011-04-06
- The hydrostat Baja runs – 2010-04-22
- Some security issues with Google Wave – 2009-11-05
- A Summary of Google Wave – 2009-06-04
You can use Atom/RSS.