I build web-based applications for businesses, either to use internally or for their clients.
Here is what I do:
- Solve problems using software.
- Help you deliver exceptional services to your clients.
- Work with teams to plan and execute solutions.
- Engineer products that are maintainable and flexible.
Some things I've built for other clients:
- Digital content management systems
- Analytical tools for inspecting data
- Custom report generators
- Software for architectural system monitoring
Have a look at my resume, or look me up on LinkedIn.
Here are some things I've made that I think are useful:
- A collection of email tools that I wrote to make it easier to work with IMAP.
- You can take a JSON schema and turn it to Markdown, for auto-generation of human-readable specs. (See Github)
- hex2words is a simple JS tool utilizing the PGP word list to verify hashes. (See Github)
- The SDMP is my attempt at making the internet a better, more secure place. (See Github)
- The Very Open License is for people and businesses who are uncomfortable with "The Swears" in the WTFPL, but want something even simpler and less restrictive than the MIT license. (See Github)
Occassionally I write things that are meant for humans to read, instead of computers:
- How I use JSON API – 2018-03-20
- Using Svelte for a CMS – 2017-07-05
- Trying out Java 9 module loading – 2016-07-23
- Dev Environment – 2012-09-06
- Some security issues with Google Wave – 2009-11-05
- A Summary of Google Wave – 2009-06-04
You can use Atom/RSS.